Tuesday, December 31, 2013

12 days of Christmas in Singapore

On the first day of Christmas, my gahmen sent to me:
A U-turned PDPC

On the second day of Christmas, my gahmen sent to me:
Some pinky shirts
And a U-turned PDPC

On the third day of Christmas, my gahmen sent to me:
Weekend ban
Some pinky shirts
And a U-turned PDPC

On the fourth day of Christmas, my gahmen sent to me:
More censorship
Weekend ban
Some pinky shirts
And a U-turned PDPC

On the fifth day of Christmas, my gahmen sent to me:
A JAMMED M-C-E!
More censorship
Weekend ban
Some pinky shirts
And a U-turned PDPC

On the sixth day of Christmas, my gahmen sent to me:
Little India rioting
A JAMMED M-C-E!
More censorship
Weekend ban
Some pinky shirts
And a U-turned PDPC

On the seventh day of Christmas, my gahmen sent to me:
Everything called hacking
Little India rioting
A JAMMED M-C-E!
More censorship
Weekend ban
Some pinky shirts
And a U-turned PDPC

On the eighth day of Christmas, my gahmen sent to me:
Dirty hawker ceiling
Everything called hacking
Little India rioting
A JAMMED M-C-E!
More censorship
Weekend ban
Some pinky shirts
And a U-turned PDPC

On the ninth day of Christmas, my gahmen sent to me:
Pineapple tart claiming
Dirty hawker ceiling
Everything called hacking
Little India rioting
A JAMMED M-C-E!
More censorship
Weekend ban
Some pinky shirts
And a U-turned PDPC

On the tenth day of Christmas, my gahmen sent to me:
Peter Lim corrupting
Pineapple tart claiming
Dirty hawker ceiling
Everything called hacking
Little India rioting
A JAMMED M-C-E!
More censorship
Weekend ban
Some pinky shirts
And a U-turned PDPC

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my gahmen sent to me:
Tey's sexy grading
Peter Lim corrupting
Pineapple tart claiming
Dirty hawker ceiling
Everything called hacking
Little India rioting
A JAMMED M-C-E!
More censorship
Weekend ban
Some pinky shirts
And a U-turned PDPC

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my gahmen sent to me:
Lots, lots of ponding
Tey's sexy grading
Peter Lim corrupting
Pineapple tart claiming
Dirty hawker ceiling
Everything called hacking
Little India rioting
A JAMMED M-C-E!
More censorship
Weekend ban
Some pinky shirts
And a U-turned PDPC

No comments: