Monday, October 26, 2009
General Elections rally crowd chants
Imagine we have (non-violent) crowd chants at the PAP elections rally (in the upcoming General Elections).
- "What?!" chants after every pause by the speaker.
- "This is bullshit!" clap, clap, clap clap clap
- "You suck!" chants
- "Change the channel!" clap, clap, clap clap clap
- "Liiiieeerrrrrrr, liiiiieeeeerrrrrr...."
- "B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T Bullshit!!!" chant
- "Bullshit, you are so full of bullshit. You are so full of bullshit. You are so full of bullshit" song in the tune of 'Blue Moon'.
- "Stop the rigging" clap, clap, clap clap clap
- "Cheat! Cheat! Cheat!" chants
- "Fuck you xx xx!" chants (where xx xx is the two-syllable name of the speaker)
- "We're not voting!" clap, clap, clap clap clap
- Clap, clap, clap clap clap, clap clap clap clap... "BUTOH" (your favourite Malaysian Cup chant)
- If you're misogynist, you can chant at the female speaker, "You're just tits! You're just tits!"
- "Suck cock buddies!" clap, clap, clap clap clap
- "P A P!!!" followed by "suck my ****" chants (insert your favourite body part)
- Take out a $2 dollar note and wave it in the air and chant "You want money!" You want money!" or "Strip! Strip! Strip!"
Of course, if you would like to voice your support, you can chant:
- "You have my vote!" clap, clap, clap clap clap
- "Who's da man?" followed by "You're the man" chants
- "Let's go xx xx xx" clap, clap, clap clap clap (insert name of speaker)
What's your General Election rally crowd chant? Must make it really mean and sexist, k? I mean we don't normally get to express ourselves like we do on election day, so since you have a crowd around you, you could engage in some cheering without being violent.