Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The original unedited George Lim article!

I'm sorry, and don't take me seriously (see HUMOUR tag). I can't get enough of George Lim Heng Chye's recent article. Apparently it has been the talk of the town, the town being most of my friends. Even my wife was raving about it.

Together we have decided to "feature" the "original" letter sent to the editor by champion of public morality, George Lim. I don't think I'll be able to write such a homoerotic letter on my own without the help of a couple of female friends, who have been acquainted with erotic fiction. (thanks Joyce and Pet)

We speculate a letter of this nature could have initially been sent to the Forum editor, but had to be cut. See if you can guess what parts were added! No prizes, but it's a tough one.

Here goes:

Dear Editor,

I took my preschool daughter to Bishan Sports Hall last Saturday morning for her weekly gymnastic training. There were women and children there for various activities.

In their midst was a team of seven young men and their coach using the gymnastic equipment.

From the start of the team's routine, five young men were practically semi-nude.

They were bare-chested, their pert brown nipples sinfully aching for the caress of a grown man’s tongue.

Their rippling mid-riffs majestically bulged as they went about their routine.

Their stately muscular thighs baited a casual yet sensual session of frottage.

They wore loosely fitted knee-length trunks that exposed the succulent protrusions that were their pelvic bones below the waistline.

They strutted and pranced in their scant garments that covered only the anatomy between the lower waist and the kneecaps.

Their masculine shafts waved at me teasingly, violent yet subtle, from beneath the sheer cloth. To my great distress, I noted that the head of a curved beast that was rightfully anointed with a glistening drop of man dew.

The team frolicked and tumbled in the hall, oblivious to the parents and children around them.

I grimaced as they swung vigorously on the pommel horse, and risked slipping out of their loose trunks.

The grimace was a result of my trying desperately to hold down my tumescence, as I spied the barest hint of youthful silky scrotum while they tumbled manfully around, sweat drops gleaming on their bronzed chests.

Even worse, as they gripped the rings and the parallel bars, it did not take much gravity to expose their pubic area to the children. The perky appendages wrestled and writhed with Earth’s natural forces as they cavourted heavenward.

It was an eyesore to onlookers as the young men trampled on their modesty in public.

Bishan Sports Hall has been the de facto venue of the Singapore Open Gymnastics Championships for a number of years. It is also the proposed venue for the gymnastics competition events of the Singapore Youth Olympic Games 2010. It is the key gymnastic competition site for the Asian Youth Games.

I, therefore, urge the Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports to do something about those who bare their torsos without any regard for other users. Perhaps, the authorities should impose a minimum dress code that ensures decency.

Sports that allow male athletes to train semi-nude are swimming, water polo, windsurfing and sumo wrestling. But gymnastics is a sport that requires proper leotards for women and body-fitting singlet and shorts or tights for men.

George Lim

1 comment:

maytaglady said...

Your first line should read:

I took my preschool daughter to Bishan Sports Sports Hall for her gymnastic training. (Yes, I'm heterosexual man married to a heterosexual wife and with four heterosexual children; in case you missed the that). There were women...